This VCE English exam masterclass focuses on the practical skills of:
- time management (in the lead up to, as well as in the actual exam)
- exam preparation
- planning your Language Analysis and Text Response in exam conditions
- understanding essay questions / topics
If this sounds like what you're looking for, follow the steps below to book your place.
Email me with your name, the texts you are studying (include the text title, e.g. 1984, the author, e.g. George Orwell, and the version you have, e.g. Penguin Classics 2000), your strengths (I'm sure you have some!) and areas of concern (e.g. language analysis discussing how the author uses persuasive techniques, or Linking sentences in TEEL paragraphs).
Pay with a credit card or Paypal, using the button below.
You will receive an email reminder the day before the masterclass, reminding you of the following information:
- Tuesday 26th September (first Tuesday of the school holidays)
- BYO laptop / device, paper, pens, highlighters etc and any SACs you might want to use to identify areas to improve
- Bargoonga Nganjin North Fitzroy Library, 182/186 St Georges Rd, Fitzroy North VIC 3068